TO JOIN, CONTACT CRAIG DOTY AT: 619-980-3935
August 2022 UPDATE:
Your Southern California Council decided our 2022 Pinewood Derby will be hosted by the counselors of Crosspoint in Chino.
Please download, print and complete it for all Cadets attending the Pinewood Derby. There is not going to be early (on-line) registration.
In September 2013, the Executive Board determined some rules changes for the derby.
- Kits acquired from S&W will be provided to all clubs.
- Allow the registrar to interview the Head Counselor in any case where the Cadet’s car workmanship is questioned.
- Allow the registrar to interview any Cadet whose car is questionable to determine if the Cadet did the majority of the work.
- Allow the registrar to disqualify any car whose workmanship is questioned.
- Require Head Counselor certification of all cars entered into the derby by Cadets from his club.
- Require the Cadet to present his car at the registration table on the day of the derby.